"We have installed our doors and want to tell you how happy we are with them. Thank you for your precise manufacturing and beautiful finish. I am proud to have them in the entry way and living area."
Woodfold Custom Bookcase Doors:
A unique and distinctive option for residences, lofts, efficiency units – anywhere where space is limited or privacy is important – our custom-crafted Bookcase Door System brings home double-duty functionality. Whether used to camouflage a closet, a wine cellar, a wall safe or a private retreat, it provides always-needed extra storage. Two fixed shelves center and bottom serve to reinforce the door’s integrity, while four adjustable shelves allow for quick customization. Available in a choice of hardwood veneers, either unfinished or finished in customized stains or paints, this great pretender features our exclusive steel hardware hinge system designed to assure strong, smooth, lasting operation.
- Available in custom widths from 36" to 66"
- Constructed entirely from durable ¾" Furniture Grade plywood; that supports loads up to 500 pounds
- Available in three hardwood veneers (Oak, Cherry and Maple), unfinished or finished in environmentally safe clear and customized stains and paints
- Includes a valance matched to your chosen finish
- Includes two fixed shelves at center and bottom, with four additional, quickly adjustable shelves
- Offers superior strength due to a piano-hinge that runs the entire length of the bookcase
- Assures incredible longevity and smooth operation thanks to a heavy-duty steel roller system with anti-binding block
- Includes steel upper wall guide with multi-position pre-drilled mounting holes
- Includes our exclusive steel hardware hinge system, adjustable for either left or right, two-position pivot
- Provides ease of entry with a strong, low-profile, steel threshold