Series 440: Security Accordion Doors
A new concept in better security is now in sight: Woodfold's Visifold Series 440 see-through commercial and retail security doors. Custom-crafted of heavy-duty acrylic panels and our exclusive steel hardware hinge system, this Series helps reduce annoying noise and dust while providing a welcome sense of openness. Designed to present an inviting entrance to retail and hospitality settings with moderate security needs, our Series 440 doors also serve as a unique decorative touch, and can be crafted to incorporate acrylic panels with those made of hardwood or Vinyl-Lam.
- Panels: Acrylic panels (transparent clear or bronze) inserted into aluminum side channels (clear, bronze, gold, sand or white) yielding 4¼" overall width.
- Panel Connectors: Flexible vinyl panel connectors color-coordinated to side channels
- Track: 1-1/8" x 1" aluminum, dark bronze, clear or gold finish; curvable option available
- Wheels: Nylon wheels on steel axles with ball bearing supplied as standard
- Lead Post: ¾" x 2-¾" aluminum, color-coordinated to side channels
- Latch: Deadlatch with thumbturn two-sides; other options available
- Jamb Molding: 1" wide x 3/8" deep aluminum
- Handle: Molded PVC with finger recess
- Width: Custom crafted to any width
- Height: Up to 10' 1"
- Stacking Space: 1 ¼" per foot plus 2 ¾" for lead post
* The Series 140, 220, 240, 440, and 540 were tested for ADA compliance for opening load force per ADA/BOMA SEC 4.1311. Tests conducted by MEI Charlton, Inc., Portland, OR. Certain ADA applications may call for specific handle location placement. Please specify with order.